If you have registered a child for VBS, DO NOT use this form. You should have filled out your volunteer information in the registration form.
---PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY---
Remember to complete the MANDATORY online Protocol training, if you have not done so (valid for three years), at https://safeandsacred-dol-in.org. We cannot place you until this is completed.
We have also allowed 3 options for the MANDATORY volunteer meeting this year. It is important for each volunteer to attend one of the meetings, please note which one you will attend on the form below.
Monday, May 13th - 6:30-8:00 p.m.. Wednesday, May 22nd - 6:30-8:00 p.m.Saturday, May 25th- 10:00-11:30 a.m. (Memorial Day Weekend)
We do the best we can to honor everyone's requests, but sometimes we place volunteers where our need is the greatest. Please note that the registration form for volunteers and participants are on a first come, first served basis.
PRESCHOOL TRACK: Preschool children will enjoy music, crafts, story-time, games, and snacks in their own rotation, allowing them to more fully experience VBS at their age level. We need volunteers to work the preschool rotations also.
Only ADULTS that volunteer for the entire week will be given a free t-shirt. Part-time adults and all teens have an option to purchase a t-shirt for $8. All extra music CDs may be purchased for $5 while supplies last.
General- Email Kim at olmcVBS@olmc1.org; Phone (317) 846-3878.
Protocol- Please email JoAnna Greasel at GreaselJ@olmc1.org or call (317) 846-3878.
- Preschool Crew Leader: lead children to stations and participate in activities in the preschool area**
- Safari leader: lead children to stations and participate in activities
- Babysitting: care for young children of VBS volunteers (arrival time 8:25)
- Crafts: assist children making crafts, set-up/clean-up materials
- Games: lead children safely in organized games
- Snack: Help prepare, serve, and clean up VBS snacks