JBF Pittsburgh Valet Consigning Fall 2020 Info & Application
Have children’s and/or maternity items to sell but not a lot of time? Then Valet Consigning may be for you! Our valet program looks a little bit different this fall. Please read all of the information below before proceeding to sign up. If you have any questions, please email us at
1. Valet Consigning is available only to a limited number of consignors for the fall season.
2. Valet Consigning opens with limited spots for sign ups for our Fall 2020 sale season on September 17th, 2020. Valet closes for sign up 2 weeks prior to the last fall sale or when spots are filled, whichever is sooner.*****
3. Valet Consignors will be signing up to simply use the valet program this fall, not for a specific sale location. Due to the constant changes as a result of COVID-19, valet items will be going to the next sale location that will be taking place. You will not be able to choose which location your items will go to. With the constant changes that can happen we want to make sure that your items go to a sale and are sold. You will be notified of which location your items are going to so that you can choose whether to donate or pick up your unsold items.
4. Valet Consignors can have any items valet tagged that are accepted at the JBF Sales. This includes but is not limited to: clothing, shoes, baby gear & equipment, toys, outdoor toys, puzzles, games, books, maternity clothing & items, and more! Click here for complete details on what is acceptable: We recommend to be a successful consignor that no more than 50% of your items are clothes and the other 50% are toys, baby gear/equipment, etc. This is not a requirement but a suggestion. Valet Consignors must have a minimum of 100 items and are limited to 400 items.
5. Valet Consignors drop off their items to the Valet Tagger assigned by JBF. Drop off of items takes place once Valet Consignor has signed up, completed the necessary registration and paid their registration fee for the Valet Consigning program and has been assigned a valet tagger. *All items must be dropped off in boxes that close for easy storage & transport to the sale.
6. Drop Off of your items to Valet Tagger must take place within 7 days of being contacted by your tagger or your registration will be forfeited and you will need to re-register when you are ready and this does not guarantee you will have a spot as spots are filled on a first come first serve basis.
7. Items must be free of stains and toys must have all working parts and batteries. JBF requires that if you hang your clothing items, they must be hung on hangers per JBF requirements. Click here for a short video that demonstrates this:
8. Clothing is REQUIRED to be sorted into outfits where appropriate and also sorted by GENDER & SIZE. I. e. all size 2T boys clothing must be sorted together. If items are not properly sorted, your Valet Tagger will contact you to pick up your items, take them home to sort them properly and then return them to the tagger to be tagged.
9. Toys, Games, Books, etc. must also be sorted as necessary. I.e. all infant toys together, all girls toys, together, all games together, all books together, etc.
10. The Valet Tagger preps and prices the items. All items are required to reduce on the discount days (50% at the JBF ½ price sale). Pricing is set by the Valet Tagger per JBF guidelines. Valet Consignors cannot set their own prices & are not to adjust pricing once the valet tagger has set the prices and printed tags.
11. Once Valet Consignor’s items are entered in the tagging system, the Tagger will notify Valet Consignor of any items that were found to be unacceptable & unable to be tagged due to stains, etc. If Valet Consignor has any rejected items, Valet Consignor has 5 days from notification that they are not acceptable to pick up those items or Valet Consignor can choose to have them donated.
12. Once items are entered, the Valet Tagger will prepare Valet Consignor items and drop them off at the sale for Valet Consignor.
13. Valet Consignors have the option of picking up their unsold items or donating them at the end of the sale. For the fall sale season we highly recommend donating unsold items since your items may be going to a different location depending on when they can be tagged and which sale location is happening next.
14. Valet Consignors earn 45-55% on their sold items There is a consignor fee of $25 that must be paid upfront at registration and a supply fee that will be taken out of your check. The supply fee is based on the number of items entered by the valet tagger. The supply fee is based on the number of items tagged.: 0-99 items=$5 supply fee, 100-199 items=$10 supply fee, 200-299 items=$15 supply fee, 300-400 items=$20 supply fee.
15. Valet Consignors earn 45% if they do not put ALL of their clothing items on hangers. 50% if they do put ALL of their clothing items on hangers or consign only non clothing items.
16. Valet Consignors are eligible to earn an additional 5% for helping out at the sales for a 4 hour shift. So you have the opportunity to earn 50-55% depending on if you put your clothing items on hangers or not as outlined above.
17. Valet Consignors receive their check via email at the same time as other consignors. For Fall 2020 sales, checks will be emailed within 2 weeks after the sale.
18. Should the COVID-19 pandemic prevent a sale from happening in person, we will sell your valet items for your virtually in our online store.
To take advantage of our Valet Consigning program, please continue to the next section to complete the registration process by completing the form and paying the supply fee. Valet Consignor Spaces are limited and filled on a first come first serve basis. Completing this form does not guarantee your spot.
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING FORM: Before you submit this form, please make sure you will be able to have your items ready to drop off to your valet tagger within one week of submission. Valet consigning spots are filled on a first come first serve basis. If you are not ready to drop off within 7 days of your valet tagger contacting you, you will have to re-register and we cannot guarantee you will have a spot as valet consignor spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Have questions? Email us at
or text us at 724.417.8220.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Just Between Friends.