VAJTA members who are interested in applying for this scholarship must apply by February 15.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a current VAJTA member
- Must plan to advise a student media staff in the 2016-2017 school year
- Applications must be received by February 1, 2016.
The scholarship recipient must:
- Attend all four days of the Institute
- Complete three blog posts with pictures for the VAJTA website describing what they learned from specific sessions, networking experiences, and how they plan to implement tips/tricks/techniques into their classroom. Blog posts must be submitted by August 1, 2016.
- Be responsible for any expenses beyond the $750 grant.
- Submit registration, flight and hotel confirmation to Valerie Kibler either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail printed copies to 1062 Dodson Road, Mount Jackson, VA 22842.