(Goal Setting) Learning Task 2
Now that we have unpacked the concept of feedback, and you have explored some different strategies, we will look at how you can plan to incorporate student feedback into a topic and then map out ways in which you will work with the students to monitor their progress and help them achieve their goals.
You will need to provide a learning scenario and then explore ways in which you can approach providing feedback on learning tasks for those students. Your scenario can either be based on an experience that you have had in your teaching practice or base your responses upon a scenario that you hope to develop sometime in the future.
In your response you need to include:
- A brief summary of the topic
- Year/Grade the lesson is designed for
- A brief summary of learning tasks that you would use in this learning scenario
- The feedback method that you would use
- Why you decided to choose this model to use in your lesson.
- A description as to how your feedback would be used to drive the further learning of the students
- How you would monitor the students progress
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Teacher Learning Network.