Mighty fighters, knight, squires, marshals, nobles and others. Welcome to Uma's fighter practice on a slightly greater scale!
The plan is to do a mixture of workshops, armoured fighting and discussions.
The event has no requirement for historical clothing or food, clothes and food will only be a necessity to be able to keep thinking, breathing and living fighting. Almost like in Valhalla, only more mosquitoes and an actual shower.
Sir Lief Wolfsonne from Knight's Crossing will be taking requests for workshops closer to the event. If anyone else would like to be in charge of a workshop, warm-up or a discussion then talk to the event stewardess or in the registration form. (See below)
- REGISTRATION -Last day to register and to submit payment is the 10th of September.Also last day to refund any payment, after that any payment is fully charged.A delayment fee of 50 SEK is added if late payment.
- COST -250 SEK (25 Euro)300 SEK (30 Euro) for non-members
- PAYMENT -Plusgiro: 64 99 00 - 8 (SKA Uma) - write ESFR and your mundane name as message. Swish: +46702917275 (To Maria Eriksson) - write ESFR and your mundane name (if the person paying is not you) as message.People from other countries can pay at the gate.
- ADDRESS -Gravmark 68, 91891, Sävar
- ACCOMMODATION -There are 10 beds without bedlinen, covers or pillows at the site, these will be reserved for those travelling from afar. Crash space for others. You don't need to bring feast gear, there is modern stuff at the site. The site has a max capacity of 60 people.
- STEWARDS -Autocrat: Aeirin av Varoijve (Linda Holmberg) firstname.lastname@example.org +46730880596 Marshal in charge: Æiríkr inn Hárfagri, with the happy assistance of marshal in training Aeirin.
Link to list of participants, as well as more info on workshops etc can be found at skauma.org