UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2014-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-24
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
51. “A man ought no more to value himself for being wiser than a woman if he owes his advantage to a better education, than he ought to boast of his courage for beating a man when his hands were tied.” The above passage is an instance of
52. By which of the following proposition, the proposition “wise men are hardly afraid of death” is contradicted?
Some wise men are not afraid of death.
All wise men are afraid of death.
Some wise men are afraid of death.
No wise men is afraid of death.
53. When in a group of propositions, one proposition is claimed to follow from the others, that group of propositions is called
An invalid argument
A valid argument
54. Namita and Samita are brilliant and studious. Anita and karabi are obedient and irregular. Babita andNamita are irregular but brilliant. Samita and Kabita are regular and obedient. Who among them is/are brilliant, obedient, regular and studious?
Namita and Samita
For a county CO2 emissions (million metric tons) from various sectors are given in the following table. Answer the questions (55 to 60) base on the data given
55. By what percentage (%), the total emissions of CO2 have increased from 2005 to 2009?
56. What is the average annual growth rate of CO2 emission in power sector?
57. What is the percentage contribution of power sector to total CO2 emission in the year 2008?
58. In which year, the contribution (%) of industry to total sectoral CO2 emission was minimum?
59. What is the percentage (%) growth of CO2 emission from power sector during 2005 to 2009?
60. Which sector has recorded maximum growth in CO2 emission during 2005 to 2009?
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service