Littleton Co-op Gallery Artist Application
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Our Mission: To provide a community owned marketplace that supports local and promotes healthy choices for people and planet.
Our Vision: Our Food Co-op is a catalyst for cultivating a vibrant community and regional economy.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a featured artist in our Gallery & Cafe!

Be sure to read the gallery information and guidelines before you begin your application. Please fill out the form completely, and upload 5-12 samples of your current work. Your artwork must be suitable for wall hanging, suitable for viewing by all ages, and in alignment with the cooperative's mission and vision.

Applications for exhibits will be reviewed by the Co-op Art Committee and may be approved or denied at their discretion. For questions, email

Guidelines for Artist Exhibitions at Littleton Food Cooperative
Our goals in hosting exhibitions:
- Present opportunities for local artists in the North Country and Northeast Kingdom to exhibit their work.
- Enhance the appearance of our Cafe Gallery.
- Expand our reach and the artists reach in our community!

How Artists benefit from exhibiting their work:
- Exposure to a significant diverse demographic.
- Potential sales of particular works or collections.
- Artist and exhibition promotion through Littleton Food Cooperative outreach including press releases, social media, and our weekly newsletter.
Gallery Information:
- Dimensions of the left wall - 160" long, 58" high
- Dimensions of the right wall - 170" long, 58" high (to top of counter)  
- Please note that there are several obstacles, both wall-hanging and counter-sitting to work around, so it isn't a true 160x58 space.
- Our display system is STAS minirail hanging system.  
- Exhibit spaces are for public purposes, events, and educational programs.
- Exhibitions dates are confirmed as part of the Artist Exhibition Contract.
- Littleton Food Cooperative cannot be held responsible, financially or otherwise, in the event of damage or loss. Littleton Food Cooperative does not carry insurance covering exhibitions. Artists are advised to provide their own insurance for this purpose.
- Littleton Food Cooperative deducts a 5% commission on any sales made here as part of an exhibition. This commission is to cover payment processing fees. The remaining 95% will be paid to the artist within two weeks of the exhibition's completion.

Application Process:
1) Submit an exhibit application.
2) Initial exhibition proposals will be received and vetted by the Co-op Art committee.
3) The Co-op Art Committee will review your proposal and notify you if you have been accepted.
4) Sign the Artist Exhibition Contract.
5) Provide additional details about your work, including:
     -Artist's Statement & Bio
     -Title and Description for their body of work
     -Inventory Sheet & Price List for all work being shown
     -Electronic samples of work similar to what would be presented

Full Name *
Email Address *
Phone Number *
Portfolio Website *
Mailing Address *
Artist Statement *
Please provide some information about your work. You may include an Artist Statement, biography, resume / CV, description of your creative process, and/or media that you work with.
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Littleton Food Co-op. Report Abuse