Economic Outlook Survey
1. Right now, do you think that economic conditions in the UNITED STATES are getting better or getting worse?
2. Right now, do you think that economic conditions in the STATE OF WASHINGTON are getting better or getting worse?
3. Do you think your personal and household financial condition is getting better or worse?
4. What do you think are the chances that the nation will slide into recession by the end of 2020?
5. How concerned are you that an economic downturn will create a state budget shortfall in the coming budget cycle (2019-2021)?
6. Do you believe current economic conditions justify new taxes to increase state spending?
7. In what part of the state do you live?
Rural Puget Sound region
Metropolitan Puget Sound region
Northwest Washington/Olympic Peninsula
Your information will not be shared with any other organization.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service