EETG KICKSTART APPLICATION FORM
Are you a small business interested in supporting a local young person into work and getting another pair of hands at the same time? Then use this form to check that you meet the criteria so Saranda our Kickstart Co-ordinator can be in touch with next steps.
If you're not yet a member of the Guild we need you to join first to benefit from our support with this scheme, head to our website to join today:
We can offer support and guidance on writing up vacancies, sourcing training providers to meet basic employability training required by Government, recruitment days and take care of most of the administration for you.
This form should not take any longer than 10 minutes to complete. We have to make sure we screen all interested businesses carefully as the grant is dependent on meeting the Government criteria; job placements must be for at least 25 hours per week, companies must have a minimum of 3 existing staff per placementment and have 3 years trading history.
The Kickstart Scheme job placements must also:
- be funded by the Kickstart Scheme grant and would not exist without this funding
- be paid from the grant money for a minimum of 25 hours per week, this includes training time
- not replace existing or planned jobs
- not cause existing employees or contractors to lose or reduce their employment
- be for a minimum of 6 months
- must also include support for young people to help them get work after they finish their Kickstart Scheme job with you. We have listed local council support which can provide this for you if you can't provide it yourself.
Before you start this form you will need:
- your registered company number
- your PAYE reference number
- your registered company address
- your registered company name
If you are applying for more than 1 placement you will need to complete the form for each placement you are applying for.
We will treat all information that you give in confidence. Any information that you give will be used solely for making the Kickstart application on your behalf.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of East End Trades Guild.