Forsyth Water Polo - Fall 2019 Registration
Fall season runs from June 24–October 6. Practices will be held at the Cumming Aquatic Center (201 Aquatic Cir, Cumming, GA 30040).
June 22 to July 24:
Monday and Wednesday 7:30pm–9pm
Saturdays from 1pm–3pm
July 25 to August 7:
Monday and Wednesday 6:30pm–8pm
Saturdays from 1pm–3pm
August 8 to October 6:
Monday and Wednesday 8pm–9:30pm
Games are organized by the GHSWPA and will begin on August 10. Most games will be held on Saturdays and Sundays at the Cumming Aquatic Center and neighboring pools in Gwinnett, Forsyth, Cobb, or Fulton counties. When available, the game schedule and locations will be available at
Cost: $425 ($400 for siblings) + annual AWP Membership ($50). Players will also need to buy a water polo suit. We will have a team suit this season .
Three options are available for payment:
1. Pay by Venmo to Forsyth-WaterPolo
2. Mail a check (made out to Forsyth Water Polo) to Forsyth Water Polo, P.O. Box 2181, Cumming, GA 30028
3. Bring a check (made out to Forsyth Water Polo) to the first practice
To register, please complete this online form for each player AND submit the following by June 24, 2019:
1. Payment ($425 for first player and $400 for additional siblings)
2. Register as a Scholar Athlete with American Water Polo (team affiliation: Forsyth Water Polo)
3. Copy of annual physical signed by a healthcare provider and valid through early October 2019 (physical is valid for 1 year from date of signature)
A team suit will be available for purchase through All American Swim. Players who do not purchase a team suit must have a plain black water polo suit to wear during games.
Each player will receive a short sleeve team t-shirt. Additional spirit wear will be available for purchase through All American Swim.
Plan to attend the Mandatory Registration Night at the Cumming Aquatic Center from 6:30-8:30pm on June 24. A representative from each family is required to attend! We will have information about purchasing the team suit and spirit wear, will collect sports physicals and checks, and will have volunteer sign-ups available. We will also be available to answer all your questions!
For questions, contact us at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service