LOP - 15 - The Woman of Truth
The number in the parenthesis indicates how many boxes you should check to be correct in that quiz number.
Complete Name (Family Name, Given Name)
Contact Number (and WhatsApp No. if available)
1. How does Revelation picture God's true church?
Answer: Revelation 12:1, 2, 5. A _______ clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. ... And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
2. Who is the "great red dragon," and what does he try to do?
Answer: Revelation 12:9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the devil, and _______. Revelation 12:4 The dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
3. What happens after Satan fails to destroy Jesus?
Answer: Revelation 12:5. And her child was caught __ unto God, and to his throne.
4. After Jesus was caught up to heaven, what did Satan do to the church?
Answer: Revelation 12:13. When the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he ________ the woman which brought forth the man child.
5. Where did the woman go during this terrifying period of persecution? How long did it last?
Answer: Revelation 12:6. And the woman fled into the _________, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
6. What are two other identifying marks of God's true church?
Answer: Revelation 12:17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the ____________ of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
7. How did Jesus say that we demonstrate our love for Him?
Answer: John 14:15. If ye love me, _____ my commandments. 1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we __________ his commandments.
8. What three angelic messages will God's end-time church be preaching?
Answer: Revelation 14:7. Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his ___________ is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. Revelation 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. Revelation 14:9, 10 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God.
9. To whom will God's church preach these messages?
Answer: Revelation 14:6. Having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to _____ nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people.
10. What specifications has God given in His Word to help us positively identify His end-time church?
Answer: Revelation 12:17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the ______ of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
11. Jesus gives you these seven prophetic identification points and then says, "Go and find My church." What does He promise regarding your search?
Answer: Luke 11:9. Seek, and ye shall ______.
12. How many church organizations in the world will fit these seven points?
Answer: Ephesians 4:5. One Lord, one _____, one baptism.
13. Many denominations call themselves Christian. Does that make them God's true church?
Answer: Isaiah 4:1. And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own _______ and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
14. Once a person discovers God's true end-time church, is it necessary to become a member?
Answer: Acts 2:47. And the Lord _____ to the church daily such as should be saved.
15. Friend, there is only one way in order to be saved, that way is Jesus Christ, is that your desire to be with the true woman - the true church of God?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service