Vendor Application, Grafton Farmers Market- Grafton, MA
The Grafton Farmers Market is now accepting applications for the 2021 season. Held on the historic Grafton Common from 2-6 PM on Wednesdays mid-June through early October, the Grafton Farmers Market welcomes farmers, artisans, bakers and other local producers of quality products. Full season fee is $200 per year, biweekly is $125, and per market fee is $20. There is a $50 discount for perfect weekly attendance and a $20 discount if you bring on a full season or biweekly vendor.
1. You will be notified via email once your application has been accepted at which point a deposit for weekly vendors will be requested to confirm your spot at the market.
2. Once your deposit has been sent, you will be asked to provide a copy of your liability insurance policy naming the Grafton Farmers Market as a certificate holder (your insurance company will be able to provide this free of charge).
3. If you are working with prepared foods, you must apply with the Grafton Board of Health. The Board of Health fee is $25 for a season or $5 per market. Applications should be via email and fees should be paid to the Grafton Board of Health, 30 Providence Road, Grafton, MA.
4. Please note that we are a producer only market. This means all vendors must produce their own products.
5. COVID protocols will be updated as the season approaches. Last season we followed Board of Health guidance, and managed to provide a safe environment for all. Refunds will be given to vendors who cannot accommodate protocols once they are decided upon.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service