10 Commandments Part 3
1) Point out common ways middle schoolers steal and why this is stealing.
2) Show a course of action to help others protect their possessions.
3) Examine the thoughts and emotions caused by disobeying the 8th commandment.
4) Formulate a plan to help another’s reputation, defend, or speak well of them.
5) Define and give examples of coveting.
6) Sort all of the ways in which God provides for our spiritual and physical needs, and express how God forgives us and we have no reason to covet.
7) State the 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th commandments and explain those commandments and Luther's explanation in your own words.
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Trinity Lutheran Church.
Terms of Service