Training Leaders of Cadets (TLC) Intermediate Course Registration 29 September 19
Do you work with cadets? Do you want to become more effective at mentoring them and managing squadron level cadet programs? Are you a squadron commander or Deputy Commander for Cadets? Want to build on what you learned in the TLC Basic Course? Then register for the Training Leaders of Cadets Intermediate being hosted by theSouthwest Group and the Fort Vancouver Composite Squadron. Some of the topics covered during the course include:
• Understanding the millennial generation
• Supporting special needs cadets
• Helping cadets develop habits of self-criticism and self-development
• Employing constructive discipline
• Getting the most from wing and national-level activities
• Eligibility: Senior Members who have completed Level I. NO CADETS.
• Squadron Commander, Deputy Commander for Cadets and Senior members enrolled in the cadet programs specialty track and graduates of the TLC Basic Course preferred
• Dates & Times: 0845 (Class starts promptly at 0900)-1730 29 September 2019
• Location: Keller Williams Premier Partners Building, 2211 E. Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver WA
• Uniform: USAF style blues, CAP Distinctive: aviator shirt or CAP polo with gray trousers/slacks. No BDU’s Flight suits or utility uniforms.
• Fee: Bring a Sack Lunch and $5 administrative costs!
• Lodging: There is no lodging on site. However, several hotels are in the area. Please see the contact information below if you have any questions.
Your unit charter number (example WA-015)
Are you currently a unit commander, Deputy Commander for Cadets or working on the cadet programs specialty track?
Do you have any questions?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service