2020 LifeMoves | Summer Adventure Camp Counselor Application
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 2020 LifeMoves ACES Summer Adventure Camp!
ACES Summer Adventure Camp aims to engage children in grades K-12 living at our seven family shelter sites in fun science, technology, engineering, arts, and math (STEAM) activities. Camp also incorporates weekly field trips to parks, museums, and sporting events across Silicon Valley and the Peninsula over seven weeks of the summer.
Camp dates are June 22, 2020 – August 6, 2020.
Camp Counselor Eligibility Criteria:
- Be a high school student that has completed freshman year and is at least 14 years old
- Demonstrate ability to work with children ages 5-14
- Commit to a minimum of 2 full weeks of volunteering (may be non-consecutive weeks)
- Volunteer Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm during your scheduled volunteer weeks
- Attend an orientation session
- Complete the full LifeMoves Volunteer application packet
Responsibilities of the Camp Counselors include:
- Assist in organizing and planning activities, crafts, and games during the program
- Ensure the safety of children at all times
- Maintain general order and consistency during the program
- Work effectively with other counselors, volunteers, staff, and children
- Report to Summer Camp Program Leads and Children’s Services Coordinators
- Abide by and enforce camp rules and LifeMoves policies
Please read and acknowledge that you understand the Camp Counselor Eligibility Criteria and Responsibilities.
I understand the eligibility criteria and responsibilities for Camp Counselors
ACES Summer Adventure Camp is a 35 hrs/wk (7 hrs/day) commitment for at least 2 weeks. Are you able to commit to this minimum requirement?
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service