IndieCade Alumni Game Store
We're working on creating a store that has games by IndieCade alumni (note: does not have to be the same games shown at the festival!) at https://indiecade.chrono.gg

The terms are a 70/30 split (70% to the developer). That remaining 30% is divided up as 10% to the store host, and 20% to help support IndieCade!

At this stage we're reconnecting with developers and gathering games for consideration to include.

Note: You may submit more than one game to the Game Store, but you will need to complete separate applications for each entry.
Email address *
Your Name *
Team, Company, and/or Developer Name
If other than Your Name above
Your past affiliation with IndieCade *
Which year(s), event(s), role(s), game(s)? Please be specific.
Which store(s) is your game available on? *
Check all that apply. We're starting with games that are on Steam, but we're working on supporting other platforms soon.
Required
Link to your game you'd like in the IndieCade alumni store *
Let us know here where to find the game and we'll see what we can work out.
What's the name of the game linked above? *
Promotional Materials
To promote your game on our social platforms, we will pull promotional copy and images from your existing Steam page or Press kit unless told otherwise. We may also reach out to you for additional materials, such as short video clips for Instagram.
Additional Notes
Is there anything else we should know about your game or how to promote it?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Submit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
reCAPTCHA
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy