Welcome to our registration page! Here is your gateway towards TEDxSurabayaSalon: DIVERCITY. We only open the registration phase until September 22, 2022 at 09.00 PM (21.00 WIB) and limited for 50 participants only.
TEDxSurabayaSalon provides a lively discussion and gives the audience the opportunity to interact. Not only that, the number of attendees has been restricted and the chosen building has been in accordance with TED rules where the distance between the stage and the audience is not too far away. The theme chosen was not an ordinary theme, focusing on one theme and making the attendees need not be confused about discussing other themes.
DIVERCITY presents three live speakers from local communities who will introduce the forms of social diversity that exist in the City of Surabaya from several perspectives: community involvement in supporting sports teams; non-governmental organizations that focus on social welfare; and the history of the existence of the Chinese community in the city of Surabaya.
This event will be held on:
Date : September 24, 2022
Time : 15.00 PM (15.00 WIB)
Location : The Westin Surabaya (Meeting Room 10 - 11), Pakuwon Mall, Jl. Raya Lontar No.2, Puncak Indah, Surabaya City, East Java 60216 (https://g.page/westinsurabaya)
For a more enjoyable experience, please pay extra attention to the Dos & Dont’s of our Salon Event.
1. Bring your own water tumbler. Water stations will be provided
2. Keep your belongings close to you
3. Respect the speakers by paying attention. You may enter and exit the room when the speakers are off the stage
4. Turn your phone to silent mode
5. Ask questions and have fun!
1. Be late. We will start the event at exactly 15.30 AM (15.30 WIB)
2. Bring professional cameras
3. Make any interruptions during the talks
4. Irrelevant cheer and applause during the talks
By registering for this event, you are adding your email to our newsletter recipients database. Feel free to unsubscribe when you see fit.
How do I know that my registration is successfully submitted?
If you receive a copy email of you registration, then you are successfully registered.
What if I don't receive any copy email?
1. Check your spam folder
2. Make sure your email storage is not full
3. Re-submit the registration, and make sure you type the valid email/use alternative email.