We have opportunities for volunteers to assist with:
- Expo setup on Saturday, March 25th (gift bag stuffing, exhibitor registration, booth set-up, etc.)
- Expo on Sunday, March 26th (info booth, gift bag distribution, exhibitor management, etc.)
You will have the option of a 5-hour or 10-hour volunteer shift on either or both days.
All volunteers receive:
- one meal during volunteer hours each day
- 4 free tickets to the Expo for friends and family (provided to you when you arrive at your shift)
- credit for volunteer hours for school programs (we will submit forms within a week of the Expo)
Please fill out the form below to register as a volunteer for Healthy Family Expo 2017 and we will be in touch in February.