In the past few months, a few things have happened that all came together in my mind:
- Meeting some of the amazing All the Hacks community at an event in SF.
- Every country-specific episode gets me so excited to travel to that destination
- Seeing a real community foster within the All the Hacks Membership
- Some of you have actually gone on trips inspired by those episodes.
So I had an idea... what if we organized a trip to one those countries and invited the expert from the episode to organize the whole thing and join us.
So I floated the idea of doing an Iceland trip with Brandon and he loved it. So now I want to see if there's enough interest from you all to make it happen. And if for some reason it's not Iceland, maybe it's Japan, France, New Zealand, Mexico or some other incredible destination.
- 5-10 Day Trip hosted by me and a local expert (Brandon if Iceland)
- ~15-20 people, likely family friendly (see below)
- All inclusive Except Flights (accommodation, food/drink, activities)
- Amazing local experiences
- Some free time to explore on your own or with others on the trip.