Test from Lesson 5
A training test for learners.
1. Which vegetables are rotated within the rotation plan?
a) Brassica, root, bulb, fruiting vegetables and legumes.
b) Brassica, legumes, tomatoes, weeds.
c) Parsley, beetroot, spinach, radishes.
2. After what is named the four-year rotation plan?
a) After type of cultivation machine.
b) After seedbed with four sides.
c) Because of the same crop is grown on the same seedbed after four years.
3. Which features of plants in addition to their inclusion in the family should be respected?
a) Colour of leaves, flowers and fruit.
b) Rooting depth, moisture requirements, the size of the above earth part.
c) Rooting depth, size of fruits.
4. How are crops divided according to rotation plan?
a) Under crops, main crops, above crops.
b) Catch crops, main crops, subsequent crops, intercropping.
c) Big crops, small crops, weeds.
5. How can be growing of vegetables in mixed cultures characterized?
a) Simultaneous growing of different kinds of plants (vegetables, herbs, flowers ...).
b) Growing of vegetables from prepared mixture of seeds.
c) Growing of vegetables before the community center.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service