All receipts must be turned in by Wednesday, May 8th at 5 PM. Failure to submit receipts will result in loss of sponsorship.
2. The Motley will not sponsor political parties, religious organizations, or not-for-profit organizations.
3. There are 3 categories of sponsorship requests: Individual, Thesis, and Community. This is the form for the Community sponsorship. Individual and Thesis sponsorship applications can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1J0KkMiWgmG-yVoHzWYLAx_PR22c8HrjKH3MNZJvdx4o.
4. Funding is allocated on a rolling basis. Proposals are considered in the order they are received. Therefore, it is to the benefit of the proposer to submit early in the semester.
5. Funding will be given as a reimbursement. All receipts should be submitted after approval, sent to the Motley Coffeehouse, Scripps College Mailbox #1180 or email@example.com. The check will only be written for the sum of the receipts (up to the approved funding amount), regardless if this is less than the amount approved for your proposal.
6. We will not accept any proposals after Friday, April 26th, 2019 at 9 AM. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this deadline.
7. All necessary receipts must be submitted by Wednesday, May 8th, 2019 at 5 PM.
N.B. Seniors waiting to use their funding to cover the cost of thesis printing may submit their receipts at the time of printing, even if it is after this date.
8. Funding received from the Motley can never be spent on alcohol.
9. Payee must allow two to three weeks for processing of proposal and reimbursement.
PLEASE NOTE - the Motley Coffeehouse sponsorship program is intended for students with the most financial need. If you think it is viable to plan your event or complete your project without financial assistance, please seek funding elsewhere. Such resource suggestions may be provided upon request.