Frankfort Area Housing Advisory Council Housing Survey
-The Frankfort Area Housing Advisory Council requests your input to assist it with its goal of identifying the community’s housing needs and implementing strategies to satisfy those needs.
-To achieve our goals, we need the community's input by responding to this survey.
-The survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete.
-The information being provided will be kept confidential. You do not have to answer any questions you do not want to answer.
-Thank you for your help in achieving our goal of meeting the community’s housing needs.
1. What community do you live in? (please check one)
Beulah - Benzonia
Question 1. (Continued) If you selected "Other" please specify
2. Where do you work? (please select one)
Beulah - Benzonia
Question 2. (Continued) If you selected "Other" please specify
3. How far do you travel roundtrip to get from your residence to work? (Answer in estimated Miles)
4. What is your present housing status?
I own my own home
I own my own condominium
I own my own mobile home
I rent an apartment, condominium, mobile home or home
I live with parents/relatives/friends
Question 4. (Continued) If you selected "Other" please specify
5. How many people live with you?
6. Are any of the people you live with children?
7. Please identify the number of children that are in the following ranges
(For example, if you have a 1 year-old and a 4 year-old, please select 2 children in the 0-5 age range)
8. How much is your monthly housing payment or rent (including utility costs)?
$0 - $500
$500 – $1,000
$1,000 - $1,500
More than $1,500
9. What type of housing would you like more of in the Frankfort area? (Please check all that apply)
Single family homes for under $130,000
Rental property for $500 – $700 / month
Rental property for $700 – $900 / month
Subsidized housing for low to moderate income individuals and families
None of the above
Rent to Own
10. Which of the following do you feel are barriers to you owning your own home in Frankfort? (Please check all that apply)
Lack of available housing
Lack of affordable child care
Lack of employment opportunities
Inability to get financing
I do not wish to own my own home.
Question 10 (Continued) If you selected "Other" please specify
11. If affordable and quality housing was available, would you want to live in the Frankfort area?
12. Any further suggestions or comments to help us improve the community’s housing situation
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Elk Rapids Schools.
Terms of Service