- We are looking for panels, presentations & keynotes that are first & foremost about music. Those submissions selected must also intersect with tech & data.
- We always have a preference for speakers that are from underrepresented groups and panels made up of diverse voices.
- We are completely opened to speakers that have little to no experience public speaking but with demonstrable experience & expertise in their topic of choice. We are happy to coach & guide those that need additional support.
- We love topics that feel a bit too techy, a bit too niche or a bit unconventional!
- While we are opened to topics we've explored in the past, we're always excited to hear a fresh idea, or new take. To get a sense of previous year's content check out: 2023 Schedule, 2022 Schedule & 2021 Schedule
DEADLINE: FRI, DEC 8 | NOTIFICATION OF DECISIONS: MON, DEC 18
- Pending sponsorship revenue, speakers will be offered compensation for speaking at the event. As the event is virtual, there will be no compensation (or need) for travel expenses.
- Your submission does not have to be the final version of your idea. Submissions may be altered to better fit with the programming for the event.
- You are welcome to submit up to 3 talks as the lead speaker and/or main point of contact. If you are proposed as a speaker for talks you were not the lead speaker or main point of contact on, those will not count towards the 3 submission limit.
- We will not penalize submissions based on the availability to reach their proposed additional speakers.
Registration for the conference is open now
. Registration for the hackathon/project and opportunities for involvement in other ways will be announced over the next few weeks. Sign up to our newsletter
to be kept up to date.