I'm in for the Maker's Market at Parkmall in Cebu on December 3-4!
The last Maker's Market for the year in Cebu is happening over the the weekend of December 3-4 in Parkmall! Come, and join in the holiday fun!
As a participating merchant, you will receive the following values:
- Logo Inclusion in our marketing collaterals
- Brand Profile & Interview on the Maker's Market website (if not featured already)
Event Proper (2 days)
- Approximately 2 x 2 meter space for set up. Tables and chairs are included
- Option to propose a workshop to take place within the Maker's Market
- Live social media coverage during the event proper
- Documentation to be posted on Maker's Market and cross-posted on Craft CEB
Available booth package is PHP 2,500 for 2 days.
All submissions will be subject to screening, unless given a prior invitation. The final lineup will be posted a week before, but we'll be sure to be in communication prior to that should your brand be selected. We'd like to make the lineup as diverse and as full of quality handmade items that only our local skill and ingenuity can provide. Let's bring on the handmade love, folks!
What are the items you plan to sell? (Please send us image links per item)
Only Handmade items and Craft supplies or food will be allowed. No selling of pirated goods and overruns. Private accounts will be disregarded.
How would you like to settle payment?
(Payment details will be sent once approved)
PayPal (An additional 4.5% + 15 pesos is required)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service