Know Your Roane March 2019
2) Across: Roses are red, violets are blue, I didn't get vaccinated, now I've got the _____.
3) Across: Many Roane County residents remember hearing a song on the radio in the 1930s and 40s. The song was written about the murder of Thomas _________.
1) Down: The founder of the Sierra Club once wrote, "Every tree, every flower, every ripple and eddy of this lovely stream seemed solemnly to feel the presence of the great Creator." while hiking through Roane County.
4) Down: This charitable Harriman club succeeded after many others failed to sponsor the opening of the Roane County Park.
5) Down: Before the 70s in Roane County, citizen experiencing a medical emergency that required transportation, wouldn't get a ride in an ambulance. They would ride in a __________________.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Roane County Government.