#Fight4OurLives Innovation Competition
This FORM is only for those applying to the #F4OL Innovation Competition. Applicants are REQUIRED to put together a Pitch Document, either a business plan or a pitch deck illustrating their idea. As indicated, all applications will be judged base don FOUR Criteria: ORIGINALITY, VIABILITY, SCALABILITY AND AFFORDABILITY.
#F4OL COMPETITION RULES
Please read through the COMPETITION SECTION on the #F4OL webpage (
) to understand what this competition is about.
You MUST email a pitch document to
. In your email SUBJECT line, include #F4OL Competition with your FIRST&LAST NAMES. i.e. [#F4OL COMPETITION: CHIKE UKAEGBU]
All pitch documents should have the following sections:
1. Problem - What problem are you solving?
2. Solution - What's your proposed solution to the problem?
3. Sector Focus (and Why) i.e Healthcare, Education, Logistics, Financial Services, Agriculture, etc
4. Primary Market/Target Customer/Market Size - How many people do you think your solution can help and where would you start?
5. Competitive Advantage - How is this problem currently being solved, Who else is solving it, and What makes your solution better than other solutions in the market?
6. Design framework for Idea - Step by step description on how your solution would work?
7. Why You (or Your Team) - What qualifies you (or your team) to solve this problem?
8. Cost Analysis - What would it cost to execute/launch your idea and how long will it take?
9. If you are selected as a Winner, what will you do with the money?
10. Any other detail that could help your application stand out
Highest Level of Education?
Did not graduate Secondary School
Graduated Secondary School, but not in University
Currently a University Student
Less than 18
18 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 35
36 - 40
Older than 40
Employment Status (Before the Pandemic)
How has COVID-19 affected your employment?
Gainfully employed (Employee)
Gainfully employed (Self employed)
Unemployed before COVID-19
Unemployed due to COVID-19
Please provide a short description of your idea and how it would work. (No more than 5 sentences)
Applicants are REQUIRED to put together a pitch document, either a business plan or a pitch deck illustrating their idea. As indicated, all applications will be judged based on FOUR Criteria: ORIGINALITY, VIABILITY, SCALABILITY AND AFFORDABILITY. Which document would you send?
What Is Your BVN Number?
Provide Your Bank Account Details?
What Social Media platforms do you use? (Recipients will be announced via IG LIVE). Make sure to follow @chikeukaegbu.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Re:LIFE Inc.