AZ BrewCon 2022 - Request for Presentations
The Arizona Craft Brewers Guild seeks presenters for our annual conference - AZ Brew Con - Friday, Octotber 21, in Phoenix, AZ. Our conference offers three tracks to provide education to all brewery employees and guild allied members: Technical & Safety; Sales & Marketing; and General Operations.
We seek presenters from the brewing community, vendors, government agencies or lobbying groups, research universities and organizations, and other relevant institutions.
Please fill out this form completely for consideration.
Proposal Guidelines and Presentation Information:
- Sessions are 50 minutes long: We recommend planning 30-35 minutes for your presentation, leaving 15-20 minutes for Q&A.
- Each session typically attracts 40-60 attendees.
- Presentations should be geared toward a wide audience - from breweries in planning to breweries producing over 45,000 bbl/yr.
- Detailed descriptions of content should be provided. If you would like to propose a general subject area and would like our input in narrowing it down, please provide a few specific topics for us to choose from. (e.g. Hops: 1) Novel Dry Hopping Techniques; 2) Hop Breeding and Research; or 3) Hop Supply Chain Management)
- Changes (including speaker additions) after the presentation is selected will need to be approved by the AZCBG Brew Con Planning Committee.
- You are welcome to submit more than one proposal. Please fill out a new form for each proposed presentation.
- Travel and Lodging Reimbursement may be available in some cases. Please respond to question #10 as accurately as possible.
Please direct general questions to AZBrewCon@CraftBeerAZ.com
About AZ Brew Con:
AZ Brew Con brings together brewers and allied members of the Arizona Craft Brewers' Guild. This one day conference offers three tracks of six sessions each geared towards all aspects of brewery operations. In addition, we are in our third year of the Trade and Vendor Showcase which gives members an opportunity to interact with the many organizations and companies who support our community.
About the Arizona Craft Brewers Guild:
The Guild was established in 1998. It is recognized as a not-for-profit 501 (c)(6) organization. Members are comprised of registered Arizona breweries. Associate Memberships are granted to businesses and organizations that have some relationship to the brewing industry.
Our mission is to advance the understanding and appreciation of the Arizona craft brewing industry, and maintain the quality and image of beer produced through the education of consumers, retailers, distributors and brewers.