KIDS CAMP 2020
Child's Last Name
Child's First Name
FIRST & LAST NAME OF PARENT/GUARDIAN
KIDS CAMP T-SHIRTS
We give every Child who preregisters a Kids Camp T-Shirt. To help us prepare though we need to know what size T-shirt your child wears. PLEASE CHOOSE FROM ONE OF THE TWO CATEGORIES (Youth Size or Adult Size) AND SELECT WHAT SIZE FITS YOUR CHILD BEST
What Size T- Shirt does your child wear? (Based on Youth T-Shirt Size)
What Size T-Shirt does your child wear? (Based on Adult T-Shirt Size)
KID'S CAMP IS JULY 28-AUGUST 1
Pricing is $229.00 if postmarked by Friday, July 1, 2020, $259.00 if received after.
This camp is for children entering grades 4 - finishing grade 6.
Make Checks payable to: Penn York District of the Wesleyan Church
Send checks to: Kid's Camp Registrar Kimberly Ouderkirk
114 Campground Road, Beaver Dams, NY 14812
WHAT TO BRING
Every child needs to bring a sleeping bag or bedding, pillow, toiletries, water bottle, Bible, flash light, MODEST swimming attire, clothes for varying weather conditions and activities. Sunhats/baseball caps, sunscreen and bug spray can be brought at your own discretion.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
* No media devices, including cell phones, pagers, laptops. iPads or other tablets, ipods or other MP3 players or two way radios
* No weapons, laser pointers, water devices or prank items.
* All inappropriate items will be confiscated with no return.
* There is a ZERO-TOLERANCE policy prohibiting any alcohol, tobacco, drugs
* Snack cards are available for purchase at $10.00 each upon registering your child.
CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE
*Campers are expected to treat everyone and their property with respect and consideration
* Campers will demonstrate Christian values in language, behavior, and dress.
* There is a zero tolerance policy regarding public displays of affection, sexual contact, alcohol, tobacco, illicit drugs, weapons, gambling and pranks.
*Modesty in dress is expected. All clothing will cover the abdomen and all under clothing. No two piece bathing suits, string tops or short shorts.
* No clothing that references tobacco, alcohol, drugs, immoral behavior or rude comments, including related insignia or advertisements are prohibited.
* Campers and their parents/guardians will be financially responsible for any and all property damage directly resulting from inappropriate behavior.
* Everyone will be open to the incredible things God has in store for this week! The lasting effects of what is learned at camp are life changing.
HEALTH FORM INFORMATION
* All campers are required to submit a Health Form and medication form (regardless if you take medication or not) BEFORE camp begins.
* It must be filled out completely and signed by their parents, and a doctor or nurse must verify the camper's immunizations.
* No one will be permitted at camp without a COMPLETE Health Form.
* DO NOT COPY THE HEALTH FORM ON THE BACK OF ANY OTHER FORMS.
* Campers will also be checked for head lice at registration.
Please go to
To download the necessary health form
REGISTRATION AND PICK-UP INFORMATION
Registration is at 10:30 AM on Tuesday, July 28, 2020. Pick-up is at 11:00 AM on Saturday, August 1, 2020
* I hereby agree to allow my son/daughter to attend Chambers Kid's Camp and participate in all activities other than medically necessary exceptions.
* I understand and agree to all rules regarding conduct and that inappropriate behavior may require my child's immediate removal from the grounds.
I grant Chambers Camp and Retreat Center the right to take, print, and/or electronically use photographs/videos of me and/or my child in connection with camp activities for such lawful purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising and web content
By Checking the designated box I am signing that I will adhere to all policies and regulations set forth in this Kid's Camp registration form.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service