Public Forum Test
1. What topics does PF debate generally cover?
Policy decisions by the states
2. How many debaters are on a PF team?
3. How is the speaking order decided?
Bribing the judge
By the judge (without bribes)
4. How much time does the first speaker have?
5. Who speaks first in the cross-fire?
6. What is the purpose of the 2nd speech?
More constructive argments?
7. Can you produce more evidence during the 2nd speech?
depends on the judge
8. Who gives the Summary speech?
9. How much prep time is there per side?
10. What are the teams called?
11. How much time does each team speak in total?
12. Is a value/value criterion framework required for PF?
13. How many people participate in crossfire?
14. How many people participate in grand crossfire?
5 with the judge
15. How does crossfire differ from cross examination?
Both sides can ask questions
Only one side answers questions
16. Who gives the final focus speeches?
17. Define the Slippery Slope fallacy.
18. Define the Genetic fallacy.
19. "That's not the way a real Democrat would act" is an example of what fallacy?
appeal to authority
No True Scotsman
20. Can one speaker take over another speaker's speech?
The judge decides.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service