Lethbridge Recreation Food & Beverage Customer Feedback
As a recreation facility patron we would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on your food and beverage experience!
We invite you to take a short survey (less than 5 minutes) to understand what types of food and beverages that customers would like to see available in Lethbridge recreation facilities.
All completed survey will be eligible to be entered into a random draw for a Fit Bit!! Please add your email address if you would like to be entered into the draw. Entering your email address is optional.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback!
Healthy Eating for Sports & Athletic Performance
Dr Kim Raine from the University of Alberta
1. Which city recreation facility do you use? Please check all of that you visit.
Adams Ice Centre
Servus Sports Centre (Soccer Centre)
Fritz Sick Pool
Henderson Ice Centre
Labor Club Ice Centre
Max Bell Aquatic Centre (U of L)
Nicholas Sheran Ice Centre
Nicholas Sheran Leisure Centre (pool)
Stan Siwik Pool
Val Matteotti Gymnasium (Lethbridge College)
1st Choice Savings Health & Wellness Centre (U of L)
2. How often do you visit an arena or recreation centre?
1 to 2 times per week
About once a week
A few times a month
Once a month
Less than once a month
Tournaments or special events ONLY
3. When you visit an arena or recreation centre are you a: (Check all that apply)
Participant (e.g., hockey player, skater, taking swimming lessons, attending gym, playing soccer, etc.)
Spectator (family, friend or supporter who watches lessons, practices and/or games)
Recreation centre employee
4. Where do you buy food or drinks at arenas or recreation centres? (please check all that apply)
All of the above
I do not buy food or drinks at arenas or recreation centres (Please skip to Question 10)
5. What do you usually buy at these facilities? (Check all that apply)
6. Who do you buy food or drinks for at these facilities? (Check all that apply)
7. How frequently do you buy food/beverages from the arena or recreation centre?
Only during prolonged stays (e.g., all day tournaments or if short on time)
Not at all
8. If you do buy food/beverages, what do you usually buy? (Check all that apply)
Nachos & cheese
Pop (Diet or Zero Calories)
9. Please check the reasons you choose food or drinks at arenas or recreation centres: (Check all that apply)
Good snack bar/canteen/cafeteria hours
Few restaurants or coffee shops outside the recreation facility
Large portion sizes
The food choices are portable
10. Please check the reasons you do NOT choose food or drinks from arenas or recreation centres: (Check all that apply)
Snack bar is not open when I need food or drinks
I prefer the restaurants/coffee shops outside of the arenas
Food quality or freshness
Food choices are not portable
Food allergies or sensitivity
Vending machines don't function properly (don't give change and/or item)
I bring my own food and/or beverage
11. In general, do you think there should be changes made to the vending machines in arenas or recreation centre?
If you answered YES above, please provide any suggestions for improvements or comments:
12. In general, do you think there should be changes made to the snack bar/canteens/cafeterias in arenas or recreation centres?
If you answered Yes above, please provide any suggestions for improvements or comments:
13. How would having more healthy food or drink choices (e.g., fresh fruit & vegetables, whole grain options) available influence how often you buy food or drinks in arenas or recreation centres?
I would buy food less often
I would buy food the same amount as I always have
I would buy food more often
14. Would you purchase any of the following food or drink choices from the vending machines or snack bars/canteens/cafes in arenas or recreation centres? (Check all that apply)
Fresh vegetable and dip
Granola bars, cereal bars, trail mix bars
Crackers, pita chips
Yogurt cups or tubes
Cheese and crackers
Nuts and/or seeds
Wraps or sandwiches or pitas or subs or paninis
Whole grain bun
None of the above
All of the above
15.What price would you pay for healthier food options?
Slightly higher price
Significantly higher price
I would not buy
16. What is your age?
13 to 19 years
20 to 29 years
30 to 39 years
40 to 49 years
50 to 59 years
60 + years
Prefer not to say
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service