Week 13 Laws of the Game quiz 2019-2020 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. A reserve assistant referee is sitting on the stands. He notices a that a player spits at one of the fans while the ball is in play. What can he do?
His duties are the same as the fourth official
He is only allowed to advice on red card incidents
His duties are restricted to things that happen on the stands
His only duty is to replace an assistant referee or fourth official who is unable to continue
2. A player walks on the pitch. He takes of his protective mask and throws it at an opponent. The opponent reacts quickly and the throwing player misses, so the protective mask did not touch the opponent. The ball is in play. How will play be restarted?
Indirect free kick
Direct free kick or penalty kick
3. A defender is treated outside the field of play and enters the field of play without the referee’s permission. At the same moment an attacker enters the penalty area with the ball. He one on one with the goalkeeper and is in goal-scoring position. Then the defender pulls the shirt of the attacker and denies him an obvious goal-scoring opportunity. What disciplinary action does the referee need to take?
4. The same situation as in question 3. How does the referee need to restart the game?
Indirect free kick
Direct free kick
5. The same situation as in question 3. Where does the referee need to restart the game?
On the touchline where the defender entered the field of play
On the penalty spot
Where the pulling started
Where the pulling ended
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service