1. In order to use this service, I must be a current student (or employee) this semester.
2. I may request (inter)library loans solely for my OWN USE and will not ask others to borrow such material for me.
3. I may request a MAXIMUM of 5 items at a time, with a MAXIMUM of 25 requests per semester, 50 requests per year.
4. A book may be requested through (inter)library loan only ONCE unless it is for use in a senior research paper, in which case it may be requested twice.
5. A book obtained through (inter)library loan can occasionally be RENEWED if I request this option before the expiration date. However, such a request for renewal may only be made once.
6. If I am LATE in returning (inter)library loan materials, I must pay Felician University Library 10 cents per item per calendar day. [Note that the loan period for books is generally 4 weeks, beginning with when the book is mailed out, ending with when it is delivered back to the library. The library does, however, offer a grace period of a few business days to accomodate for any possible shipping delays.]
7. If the borrowed material is LOST, I must pay any fees required by the lending library. I understand that I will lose all (inter)library loan privileges until these fees are paid in full.
8. If I have a HOLD on my Library account due to unpaid fines and/or overdue library materials, I am not eligible for (inter)library loans.
BY SUBMITTING THIS REQUEST, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE INTERLIBRARY LOAN AGREEMENT.