Golf Cart and Low Speed Vehicle Registration
*Electronic signature required for all registrations
The Crossings at Fleming Island Community Development District (CDD)
1. Clay County Resolution 2001/02-16 adopted October 23, 2001 authorizes golf carts to be operated on certain roads of the Eagle Harbor community as detailed in such resolution and pursuant to Section 316.212, Florida Statutes.
2. All golf cart drivers shall comply with Section 316.212, Florida Statutes. The following rules are presented for emphasis:
• Golf cart drivers must be 14 years of age or older, low speed vehicle drivers must possess a valid driver's license.
• Golf carts and low speed vehicles can only be operated on designated roads.
• Golf carts cannot exceed 20 mph, low speed vehicles cannot exceed 25 mph.
• Golf carts and low speed vehicles can only be operated from dawn to dusk.
• Golf carts and low speed vehicles are prohibited from being operated on any sidewalk.
• Operators can be arrested for DUI on a golf cart or low speed vehicle.
• Operators can receive a citation against their driver’s license (or future driver’s license) for violations of Section 316.212.
3. CDD Rules
a. Golf carts should be parked in the parking lot utilizing designated automobile parking spaces and not on grass, sidewalks etc.
b. Only registered golfers may use the cart paths and only while playing golf.
4. Failure to comply with Section 316.212 Florida Statues or CDD Rules cited above can result in suspension of Amenity privileges.
5. HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT: All persons who operate or ride in golf carts do so at their own risk, and must be observant of, and attentive to the safety of themselves and others, including passengers, other motorists, bicyclists and pedestrians. Applicant hereby promises and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Crossings at Fleming Island CDD, Governmental Management Services LLC (District Manager) or Hampton Golf Inc., it’s supervisors, officers, agents and employees, from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, demands, expenses, fees, fines, penalties, suits, proceedings, actions and cost of actions, including attorneys’ fees for trial and on appeal of any kind and nature arising or growing out of or in anyway connected with the operation of a private golf cart.
Names and ages of additional household members who will be using vehicle
INITIAL CERTIFICATION BY APPLICANT: By initialing this document, I certify that I have read this agreement and that all information contained in this regulation form is true and correct. Any falsehoods or misrepresentations constitute a criminal violation of the Florida State Statute.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE: I agree to comply with and be bound by any and all applicable provisions of the Florida Statutes, CDD Rules and section 1 through 5 contained in this registration form.
Office Use Only
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Eagle Harbor.