In Year Admissions - Application for a school place

If your child has a statement of special educational needs (SEND) you do not need to complete this form. Please contact the SEN team of the local authority that maintains the statement. 

This application must be completed by all applicants.

 If you do not live in the London Borough of Camden, you must complete an application to your home borough. 

Do you need help completing this form?

  • Ask the school to which you are applying;
  • Telephone the Admissions Helpline on 020 7974 1625. The admissions team can advise you about which schools in Camden have vacancies.

Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Argyle Primary school. Report Abuse