Low-Line Market Community Partner Application
Thank you for your interest in being a Community Partner at Low-Line Market! Low-Line Market is held on Thursday evenings from June 4 through October 15 from 3:30pm – 7:30pm (7pm in Sept & Oct) under the auxiliary exit of the Southport CTA Brown Line station.
While our Low-Line Market vendor booths are dedicated only to locally grown and produced food and craft vendors, our Community Partner program gives other local businesses a way to reach market-goers. Our partners support the continued existence of the Low-Line Market, which makes our neighborhood a more attractive and valuable place to live and do business.
Community Partner Fee: $125
Have a presence at one market this season, plus the following benefits:
• Opportunity to distribute promotional materials and giveaways at one market date
• Recognition in one Low-Line Market e-newsletter
• Dedicated post on the Low-Line Market or Lakeview Chamber of Commerce social pages
Community Partner Requirements:
• Partners are strongly encouraged to visit the market beforehand.
• Partner must be a Lakeview Chamber of Commerce member. Preference will be given to locally-owned Lakeview businesses.
• Partners must be completely set up 15 minutes prior to the start of the market and present until the market ends. Early departures are not permitted.
• Partners should encourage followers on social media or other means to visit the market.
• Sales are only allowed in regards to memberships or gift cards.
• Promotional activities in the tent must be limited to conducting demonstrations, providing free samples, or distributing promotional materials.
• Electricity and internet are not available.
• Partner is responsible for leaving their space broom clean after the market.
• Cancellations within seven days of the assigned market date are not permitted. Payment is due prior to your scheduled date. Community partner fees are non-refundable.
Primary Contact Name
Link to Business Website
Facebook Page (if applicable)
Instagram Page (if applicable)
Twitter Page (if applicable)
Please explain what you plan to do at the market within your booth setup, ie. giveaway swag items, host a raffle, survey attendees, host an activity, play a game, etc
Any additional information you would like us to use for promotional purposes, please describe below.
What date(s) would you like to attend the market? Please select at least three date options.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lakeview Chamber of Commerce.