2020年新纪元大学学院车辆通行贴纸申请表 New Era University College Vehicle Pass Sticker Application Form 2020
请详细阅读新纪元大学学院车辆通行贴纸申请细则及停车场管理办法。 Please read and agree to the Rules of Vehicle Pass Sticker Application and Parking Regulations at New Era University College.
新纪元大学学院车辆通行贴纸申请细则 Rules of New Era University College Vehicle Pass Sticker Application
1. The fee for car sticker is RM11.00 per sticker and valid for a year. Car sticker must be
affixed on the car windshield for identification purpose.
2. The car sticker allows you to enter New Era University College (NEUC) campus only and
it does not guarantee a parking space.
3. Students are only allowed to park their cars in the designated areas.
4. The NEUC reserves the right to clamp any vehicles that parked at the prohibited areas.
5. Students park their cars at the NEUC campus at their own risk. The NEUC is not
responsible for any risk, loss or damage to any vehicle parked in the campus.
6. All vehicles that entering the NEUC Campus after 10:00pm must be registered at the
7. Each student is entitled to apply for one car sticker only. However, if there is any
changes on car registration number, spoil sticker or renew current year car sticker,
please apply for replacement and present old car sticker while collecting the new copy.
The replacement fee of RM 11.00 will be charged accordingly.
8. Expired car sticker is not valid to enter the campus. And the Management or
security guard has the right to request student to immediately return the expired sticker
on the spot.
本人同意遵守以上细则 I promise to comply with these rules as above:
新纪元大学学院停车场管理办法 Parking Regulations at New Era University College
a. 教职员通行证 ： 请向人事处申请，离职同事需将通行证交还人事处。
b. 学生通行证 ：请向学生事务处申请。
c. 访客通行证 ：请向警卫亭登记后领取临时通行证，离开校园时则把该通行证交还。
7. 校园内行车时速限制为 25 公里。
1. The following parking regulations are implemented to ensure campus safety and
effective management of vehicles entering the campus.
2. Every vehicle entering the campus should have a college car sticker and should be
parked in the parking lots.
3. There are 3 types of Car Stickers:
a. Car Sticker for staff (Staff are required to apply for it from the HR Department, and
shall return it when resigned.)
b. Car Sticker for students (Students are required to apply for it from the Student
Affairs Department )
c. Visitor Pass (Visitors are required to register and obtain a temporary pass at the
entrance from the security. The pass must be returned when they leave the
4. Kindly attach the car sticker at the front wind screen of your vehicle to facilitate
identification and examination.
5. The car sticker does not ensure availability of parking spaces. When the parking
spaces at car park B or C are full, kindly follow the guard’s instruction and park the
vehicle outside the campus.
6. Departments organizing an event and would have outsiders entering the campus must
inform General Affairs Department 3 days before the event.
7. Vehicles’ speed limit in the campus is 25 km / hr.
8. Staff , students and visitors are advised that the vehicles are parked at their own risk.
Any damage to college properties or public facilities must be compensated at
9. Vehicles parked outside the designated parking spaces will be locked. While the
vehicles remain locked, the Management will not be responsible for any damage done
to them by a third party.
10. The General Affairs Department is empowered to modify these regulations as it deems
我已经阅读并同意遵守新纪元大学学院停车场管理办法 I certify that I have read and agree to the Parking Regulations at New Era University College.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NEW ERA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.