Title I Parent Engagement Survey 2018-2019
Richard Carroll Elementary School is a Title I school and as the parent/guardian of a child attending a Title I school, you are an important member of the team. Your input is vital in planning and implementing the Title I parent engagement program and activities in our school. The focus of Title I is to assist all students in meeting South Carolina's high academic achievement standards. The following survey is confidential, and will be used to assist us in planning parent engagement activities for the 2019-2020 school year. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking your time to complete this survey. Please note-if you have more than one student attending RCES, you only need to complete the survey one time. Thanks again.
1. Did you attend a meeting this school year where the goals and activities of the Title I program were discussed with parents?
2. Richard Carroll receives Title I funds dedicated to supporting and improving parent engagement. How would you like to see these funds used? (check all that apply)
Technology resources for onsite parent use
Educational materials for parent use
Parent resource center
3. What would help you participate more in decision making and the overall academic achievement at RCES? (check all that apply)
More encouragement from the school to become involved
More information on how to become involved
More information on school issues to be addressed
More opportunity to share my opinion about school issues
More confidence and training in my abilities to help
4. Have you been given opportunities to to provide input into school decisions?
5. During this school year, did you participate in the development and review of the following? (check all that apply)
Parent Engagement activities
Parent Engagement plan
Use of Parent Engagement funds
Title I Program Plan
6. How well does RCES provide information that is easy to understand?
7. How often has your child's teacher communicated with you about your child's progress?
Once or twice during the year
Every few months
Weekly or more
8. How would you prefer to receive information from RCES? (check all that apply)
Letters/flyers sent home with students
9. Are you aware of what your child is expected to understand in all subject areas?
10. Were you provided an opportunity to discuss your child's SCReady and/or SCPASS results with the teacher or the principal?
My child did not take the state tests
11. What type of informational programs would you like RCES to provide for parents? (check all that apply)
Navigating the school
Preparing for the transition to the next grade/school
12. Have you been provided information on how to volunteer at RCES?
13. How often have you participated in school activities this year?
Every few months
Weekly or more
14. Which of the following would help you to participate in parent meetings and/or school activities? (check all that apply)
Access to information online
15. What other ways can RCES help parents be involved in school activities and programs?
If you are interested in participating on the Title I planning team, or the Title I Parent Engagement team, please provide your name and the best way to contact you, or let Principal Stacey Walter know. Thank you.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of BAMBERG SCHOOL DISTRICT ONE.
Terms of Service