Graham Levy Viewpoint Survey
Graham's Board of Education seeks input as it analyzes the last election cycle, so that we may chart a course for a new levy issue in May, 2019. There will be an issue on the ballot. Please answer the questions below. Feel free to write in additional details where needed.
This survey link will be available through December 31, 2018
1. Why do you feel the 1% Earned Income Tax issue failed November 6th?
2. Which way did you prefer to receive your levy information?
Letters through mail
Face to face
3. Do you feel our Board and/or staff could have done something else/better to educate voters?
4. What ideas do you have as to how to better educate voters about Graham's levy need?
5. What type of Levy issue would you support in May, 2019?
Property Tax Levy with specified millage, 5 year term
Regular Income Tax Levy: includes both earned and unearned income, 5 year term.
Combined levy with portion from property, portion from income tax: 5 year term
Emergency Levy: property tax 5 year term
Earned Income Tax: specified amount, 5 year term
6. How much new operating funds should Graham seek?
Amount lower than our last levy ask of $2 million per year for 5 years.
Amount based on lost services from the 2018 cuts of $1.5 million, which will not stabilize budget for next 5 years.
Amount based on projected need to be stable for 5 years at $2.5 million.
Amount greater than our last levy ask of $2 million per year for 5 years.
Are you a regular voter?
Are you a Graham Resident?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Graham Local Schools.
Terms of Service