It is a great honor for Wisconsin to hold this event. We are very excited to share our talented local judges with the nation. Please consider being part of this terrific event!
Below is the logistical information you should know before completing the form. Please reach out to Stephanie King, email@example.com, or Michael Traas, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
- Tournament sites are in downtown Milwaukee, WI. Transportation and/or housing are not supplied by the tournament for hired judges. Debate events are at the Downtown Milwaukee MATC location, Speech events are at Marquette University, and Congressional Debate is at the Hyatt downtown. Elimination rounds on Sunday are at Marquette (LD, PF and Speech), the Hyatt (Congressional Debate), or the downtown Hilton (policy debate).
- Competition dates are Saturday, May 25th and Sunday, May 26th. Judges can judge one or both days. - Congress is 7:00a-7:30p Saturday and 7:00a-5:15p Sunday - LD/PF Debate is 7:00a-7:30p Saturday and 7:00a-5:30p on Sunday - Policy Debate is 7:00a-7:30p Saturday and 7:00a-7:30p on Sunday - Speech is 8:00a-5:30p Saturday and 8:00a-5:30p on Sunday
- Online balloting is required for all judges in any event. Please make sure you have a tabroom account (it is one of the questions below).
- Judges are paid $115 per day of judging. On Saturday, your lunch will be included as well. Checks are mailed at the conclusion of the tournament if you have judged all assigned competition rounds.
- Please note: Freshmen in college can be hired only for Saturday for this tournament. If you would like to volunteer on Sunday at the tournament in a different capacity, please sign up here - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0e4ba8af2fabfb6-ncfl