Volunteer Registration Form - Contact East
Contact East 2019 is enlisting the help of experienced volunteers to make this year's event a success. As a volunteer, you will receive a conference pass allowing you to attend all Contact East showcases featuring some of the best musicians, actors and dancers in Canada.
We need volunteers from Tuesday September 24 to Sunday September 29. Shifts will vary between four and six hours in length, with both daytime and evening events.
We have the following volunteer opportunities:
• Help organize the Registration Desk
• Register artists & delegates (distribute delegates passes, delegate bags)
• Address questions about the conference and Charlottetown
• Note: Volunteers may move from site to site, assisting set up or other tasks
• Work in collaboration with Ticketpro to scan delegates passes for conference activities.
• Mic runner for Q&A's
• Help with shuttle runs between the conference site and Charlottetown Airport
• Provide shuttle service to delegates and artists around Charlottetown
4) Hospitality Suite
• Set-up, tear-down and manage hospitality suite
• Provide beverage service, and keep suite refreshed
• Volunteers must be 19 years of age or older. *Most shifts run late night until 1am.
5) Green Room Volunteers
• Responsible for making sure there is food/drinks available to showcasing artists/technicians
• Meet and greet artists, ensure they have everything they need
• Relay any artist concerns with Contact East staff.
Contact our Volunteer & Transport Coordinator, Andrea MacNeill (
) for more information.
Please select the days you are available to volunteer.
Tuesday September 24
Wednesday September 25
Thursday September 26
Friday September 27
Saturday September 28
Sunday September 29
Please let us know if you are only available at a specific time of day.
Please select the volunteer position that interests you. You can choose more than one
Ticket Scanning/mic runner
Hospitality Suite volunteers will be serving beer and wine.
If you are interested in this position please indicate if you are 19 years or older.
Do you have a valid driver's license? (for transportation)
Have you volunteered with Contact East before?
Please list your past volunteer experiences.
If you have volunteered with Contact East or other festivals and events, please list them specifying the positions you filled.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rockbound Productions.