2019 RAOA FOOTBALL QUIZ
Week: Preseason Focus: 2019 Rules Changes
What is your name?
1. PLAY: A 3/4 @ B-42, A22 is running around the right end at the B-41 when B12: (a) grabs the name plate area directly below the back collar of A22 and subsequently pulls him down abruptly backward to the ground; (b) grabs the side collar of A22 and pulls him sideward abruptly to the ground. Ruling in each scenario?
2. PLAY: A first and 10 @ A-25. A1 runs around right end and is brought down at the A-30 by: (a) B1 intentionally using his lower leg to trip A1; (b) B1 using a cross-body block at the knees; (c) B1 tackling him from behind and below the waist; (d) B1 tackling him with his arms at the ankles. Ruling in each scenario?
3. PLAY: The 40 second play clock may impact which of the following rules: (a) 7-2-1 Nine yard mark compliance; (b) 7-1-3 snapper restrictions; (c) 7-2-6 player motion; (d) A & B; (e) None of the above.
4. PLAY: K 4/8 @ A-45. Team K is lined up in a scrimmage-kick formation with K2 the potential punter. There is a low snap and (a) K2 muffs the ball, it hits the ground at the K-33 where K2 kicks it; or (b) K2 muffs the ball, it hits the ground at the K-33 where K2 picks it up and kicks it.
5. PLAY: After the opening kickoff, 10 team A players come onto the field; (a) the formation has four players in the backfield - A10, A4, A22, & split end A80. The formation has six players lined up on the scrimmage line - A50, A60, A63, A65, A70, A82. The missing player turns out to be tight end A88; (b): the formation has four players in the backfield - A10, A4, A22, & split end A80. The formation has six players lined up on the line of scrimmage - A50, A60, A63, A65, A40, A82. The missing player turns out to be A70.
6. Mechanics Challenge: Team A 3/4 on A-40. A12 is (a) tackled at A-45; (b) runs OOB at A-45; (c) tackled at A-43. What are the game clock and play clock situations for each situation?
7. Mechanics Challenge: What are 5 instances in which we would use the beanbag?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service