Official Unit Delegate: receives correspondence, attends association meetings, votes for the unit, and is the first point of contact on business matters.
Alternate Delegate: can represent official unit delegate without further written notice.
Financial Delegate: Each member unit is required to inform the RMCGA at the time of application of the name(s) and address(es) of its financial representative(s). Its financial representative shall approve any and all financial transactions involving a unit. This representative can be the same person as the official unit delegate for meetings, receipt of communication, etc. RMCGA requires an official representative who can authorize transactions.
The appointment of a new financial representative by a member unit must be in writing, signed by the appropriate member of the governing body of that unit, and presented to the President of the RMCGA, who will provide the staff with that information.
Email Address: All unit information will be posted on www.rmcga.org. Emails are sent regularly to provide updates.
Annual Association FeesFor 2018-2019 season, please choose one of the following:
For 2019, please choose one of the following:● $895 – New RMCGA Member or a returning unit that has been inactive for any length of time – includesperformance bond, Music Licensing Fee, WGI Denver Regional Registration and administration fee(WGI tab program).
● $845* – Renewing Member, First Unit from a school/organization, includes Music Licensing Fee,WGI Denver Regional Registration and administration fee (WGI tab program).
● $670 – New RMCGA Member or returning unit that has been inactive for any length of time whohas already registered and paid for the WGI Denver Regional prior to submitting this application.Includes performance bond, Music Licensing Fee and administration fee.
● $620 – Renewing Member who has already registered and paid for the WGI Denver Regional priorto submitting this application. Includes performance bond, Music Licensing Fee and administrationfee.
● $570* – Second Unit** from a school/organization, or a feeder school, includes the WGI DenverRegional, Music Licensing Fee and administration fee (WGI tab program).
● $545 - Any unit who is based more than 150 miles from Denver, Colorado. Includes the WGI Denver Regional, Music Licensing Fee and administration fee (WGI tab program), plus $75 per contestyou attend. Or, your unit may pay the regular fee as listed above .
● $170 – Novice, includes Music Licensing Fee and administration fee (WGI tab program).
● $250 –Associate Member, includes Music Licensing Fee.
The membership voted for RMCGA to become a member of both BMI and ASCAP music licensing organizations in 2010; the cost to belong to these organizations is now included in your membership dues. Membership with these organizations allows RMCGA to legally play performance music and also filler music.
Regarding fee changes: in 2018, the membership voted to have the Denver Regional both be counted as part of the required amount of competitions attended by units and to be included in the RMCGA fees.
* If your Performance Bond is not current, you must add $50. For questions please contact the Treasurer. All second units from a school/organization must pay the Performance Bond.** In order to be considered a second unit from an organization – RMCGA must receive a letter from the director of the primary unit stating this is a feeder group.
Please submit this application with a check, payable to RMCGA, to the association treasurer, Peggy Sparks, no later than December 1. A late fee of $150 applies if received after Dec 15 (new units are exempted from the late fee). If your unit is active in bingo, your fees will be transferred on Dec 1. Please note that membership fees are nonrefundable once paid.
Please send to the following:
Mail Signed Copy w/ Check to:Peggy Sparks / RMCGA Treasurer1789 Lansing St, Aurora, CO 80010 303.360.6248 / firstname.lastname@example.org