17- The Year of Sorrow and Isra wa Miraj
1. What is an etiquette of asking from Allah?
To ask precisely for what you want
To ask for the best
Not to ask for too much
2. For how many years was the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam under the care of Abu Talib?
3. Which sentence did the Prophet sallulahu alaih wassallam offered the people of Makkah which would bring them victory over the great nations of the world?
Muhammad was the last messenger.
There is no God worthy of worship except Allah.
In the name of Allah, most merciful, most gracious.
4. How are we supposed to guide people?
By telling them when they are in a good mood.
By telling them the truth without changing anything.
By telling people only as much as we thing they will like to hear.
5. Who was the first person who believed in Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam?
Ali radi Allahu unhu
Khadija radi Allahu unhaa
Abu Bakr radi Allahu unhu
6. What made Abu Bakr Siddiq radi allahu unhu poor?
He spent all his wealth on his relatives.
He spent all his wealth in Allah's way.
His wealth was snatched away from the people of Makkah.
7. Who became the chief of Makkah after Abu Talib?
8. What is the name of the main idol worshipped in Ta'if?
9. Who were the owners of the orchards where the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam stopped as he was returning from Ta'if?
Utbah and Shaba
Walid and Umar
Utbah and Khalid
10. Why did Yunus alaih salam leave his people?
They tried to kill him.
They were not listening to him.
He decided to go and preach in another place.
11. What did the angel of wrath say to the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam?
That he was going to destroy the People of Ta'if.
That if the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam want he could crush the People of Ta'if between the two mountains.
That if the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam want he could kill all those who threw stones at him.
12. Who gave protection to Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam when he returned to Makkah from Ta'if?
13. When was the Prophet's salullahu alaih wassallam chest opened the second time?
When he salullahu alaih wassallam was in Ta'if.
When he was in the orchard of Utbah and Shaba.
When he was in hateem and Jibrail alaih salam came to prepare him for his journey of Isra wa Mairaj.
14. Why is it that most of the scholars say that Zamzam is the best of water?
Prophet's salullahu alaih wassallam chest was washed with Zamzam and not from water from Jannah.
Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam always preferred Zamzam over any other drink.
Makkah developed around the well of Zamzam.
15. What is Israa?
The night journey of the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam to heavens.
The Prophet's salullahu alaih wassallam migration to Madina.
The Prophet's salullahu alaih wassallam journey to Bait Al Maqdus.
16. What is "daleel qatai"?
When the proof of an event is mentioned in all scriptures.
When the proof of an event is mentioned in Qur'an.
When the proof of an event is mentioned in Sahih Al Bukhari.
17. What is the name of the place equivalent to Kaaba in heavens?
loh al mahfooz
bayt al mamoor
18. What are the names of the two apparent rivers flowing from sidratul muntaha?
Nile and the Red Sea
Euphrates and Nile
Indus and Euphrates
19. What was the gift Allah gave Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam in the year of grief?
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service