Week 4 - Laws of the Game quiz 2018-2019 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. A player makes a careless tackle in the opponents penalty area. He touches the opponent's foot. The referee …
Allows play to continue because no foul was committed
Gives a direct free kick for the defending team, but takes no disciplinary action
Gives a direct free kick for the defending team and shows the offender a yellow card
Gives a direct free kick for the defending team and shows the offender a red card
2. A substitute does his warming-up behind the assistant referee. When an opponent is near the sideline the substitute spits him in his face, while the ball is in play. What disciplinary action does the referee need to take?
3. Same situation. A substitute does his warming-up behind the assistant referee. When an opponent is near the sideline, on the field of play, the substitute spits him in his face, while the ball is in play. How does play need to be restarted?
Indirect free kick
Direct free kick
4. Team A has been reduced to seven players. At that moment one of the players deliberately leaves the field of play, while the ball is in play. Only six players of Team A remain on the pitch. The referee:
Has to stop the game immediately because Team A has fewer than seven players.
Has to stop the game immediately and shows a yellow card to the player who left the field of play.
May play the advantage, but will not resume after the ball has gone out of play
Will announce the opponent of Team A as winner of the game
5. If a player who is to be replaced refuses to leave, …
The referee orders him to leave
The referee stops play and shows the player a yellow card for unsporting behaviour
The referee stops play and shows the player a red card so he has to leave the field of play
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service