ILP Trike-A-Thon Playground Fundraiser
Event Address: 5211 Carpenter Street, DG 60515
Contact us at (630) 324-6797 or
Please join us on Friday, May 14 for our Trike-A-Thon Playground Fundraiser! Due to a generous monetary gift, the playground will begin in a few weeks and should be ready by September 2021. While we are blessed to receive this incredible donation, we want to be good stewards of this gift and be intentional with how we use it. We are holding this Trike-A-Thon Fundraiser to cover 50% of the donated cost in order to allow additional projects to be fully funded at Immanuel. Each preschool participate will be entered into our 30 minute prize drawing. Drawings will be held at 9:30, 10:00, 10:30 and 11:00 am. In addition, all participants will get a popsicle for attending the event. We can't wait to see you riding around the course for such a great cause!
1) This event will be held in the parking lot directly across from our building off of Carpenter Street. Please park on Grove Street or walk to the site on the event day.
2) This event will be held on Friday, May 14 with a rain date of Monday, May 17 from 9:00 - 11:00 am. *Students will be dismissed at 11:00 am on May 17 if this event needs to be held due to rain.
3) Please bring your own bike, scooter, wagon or stroller to the event. All members of the family may participate (only preschool child will be counted for pledge purposes)
4) This date was our original Grandparents Day and we would still love to honor our beloved Grandparents. Please consider having a Grandparent attend this event with you child. Each Grandparent will be given a special treat :-)
5) Students can collect pledges on a "per lap" or a "flat" donation basis. Pledge sheets available now
6) All pledges need to be turned in no later than Friday, May 21, 2021. Make checks payable to Immanuel Lutheran Church with a memo of: Preschool Trike-A-Thon
My child will be attending this event from the following class on May 14, 2021.
What are the names of people attending? (please list your child's name and at least 1 adult name attending with them)
Please list the best email address to use for communication on this event
I may be available to volunteer at this event on May 14, 2021. We need 2 volunteers per class (8 adults) to track laps for the students. We also need a few volunteers around the course to keep students heading the right direction and to prevent collisions :-)
Yes! I can help for 1 hour (9:00 - 10:00 am)
Yes! I can help for 1 hour (10:00 - 11:00 am)
Yes! I can help for the entire event (9:00 - 11:00 am)
No, I am sorry but can not help volunteer this year but am praying for a successful event!
Yes! Our family would love to help support this event through donations. (Please check all boxes in which you can support this event. All donations can be dropped off to ILP between Monday, April 26 - Wednesday, May 12.) Thank you for your generosity!
Pool Noodles for racing course (assorted colors, 6 noodles)
Pool Noodles (assorted, 6 noodles)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service