Teste diagnóstico escrito
Vamos confirmar o teu nível de inglês
1. ... your mother a doctor?
2. What´s ... name?
3. ... he got a sister?
4. We... a lot in the summer
5. ...is she tired?
6. ... so many people here.
7. Where is Sofia? She ... dinner at the moment.
8. I ... for a walk last Sunday
9. He ... so happy yesterday.
10. I ... to visit Canada next year.
11. London is ... than Lisbon
12. I have a broken leg so I ... football
13. Have you ever ... this film?
14. They ... us three times this year.
15. Have you got any plans for your holidays? Yes, .... to London next month.
16. Can you open the window for me? Yes, ... open it
I'm going to
I go to
17. I usually eat a lot but at the moment ...much.
I don't eat
I doesn't eat
I'm not eating
I not eating
18. When the accident happened, she ... from Lisbon to Porto
has has been driving
19. I work in a bank. I ... there for 10 years.
have been working
20. After ... tv, she went to bed
21. She .... English since she was 5 years old.
has been studying
22. Your arms looks bad. You ... see a doctor.
23. He said it was very dark, so he .... see
24. Rita is not feeling well. If... you, I would talk to her.
25. If I had travelled more, I ... a lot of things.
would have learnt
26. I don't know where Joana is. She ... at home.
27. I don't like coffee. ....
So do I
I don't too
So don't I
Nor do I
28. I didn't buy this computer. It ... to me
29. She ... a shower before you called her.
had just had
has just had
was just had
30. At first it was difficult, but now I ... in London.
I used to live
I am used to living
used to living
was used to live
Composition - write a short biography about you
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service