Kentlake Falcon Flame 2020 - 2021 Oﬃcer Auditions
"Leadership is an action, not a position."
A signed contract will collected once we are able to be together after the team is announced.
In order to audition for a leadership title, you must have a clear understanding of our expectation and agree to the roll listed below. Please check all below when you have a clear understanding of what is being asked of you to lead your team.
1. Team First Mentality - what is best for the TEAM not be as an individual.
2. You may not be front in center in every routine - be ok with it.
3. Keep in mind, decisions will be made to beneﬁt the TEAM. Support it.
4. You will have choreography and teaching responsibilities with deadlines.
5. Working with individuals OUTSIDE of dance to better them and the team.
6. Every event is mandatory to you.
7. Obtain a POSITIVE, TEAM FIRST, SELFLESS attitude.
8. Do what is asked of you by your coaches and communicate with them.
9. Keep the negativity and drama at the door.
10. Remember - as a leadership group, you set the tone of the attitude and atmosphere of practice. Make it great!
Choreograph a 0:45 second to 1:00 minute solo to be scored by the judges and coaches. Upload your Youtube link below.
Write out a breakdown of your choreography.
Essay: "How will I lead my team"
Give a few examples on how you plan to lead and reach out to your teammates as we start our season virtually.
Falcon Flame Dance Team Officer Candidate: I have read and fully understand the Flames Handbook and the Officer Expectations. I agree to abide by these rules and expectations. Furthermore, I understand that as a leader of the Kentlake Falcon Flames Dance Team, is an honor and I will do what is asked of my Coaches and have a team first mentality. I understand the consequences outlined in the Flames Handbook.
Parent/Guardian: My child has permission to audition for a KLHS Dance Team Officer title. I have read and fully understand the Flames Handbook and Officer Expectations. I agree to encourage, my daughter/son to abide by these rules and expectations and understand the consequences outlined in the Flames Handbook.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service