MSF19 Artisan Vendor Application
LACE are proud to be once again hosting the Maylands Street Festival for 2019.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a participant of our festival. Please carefully read through the information and terms before submitting your application.
When: Sunday November 10 2019
Where: (1) Eighth Ave / Whatley Crescent 1:00pm - 7:00pm
(2) Dome / Peninsula Tavern 1:00pm - 5:00pm
We will be considering a range of activities / cuisines / products for our event that will both reflect the Maylands Street Festival vibe as well as support the current in-situ restaurants / cafes / small businesses within the vicinity of the festival without causing conflict of interest.
The Maylands Festival encourages Shop Local and Support Local products, also hand made or small production and distinctive. If you are unsure of your fit, please contact us to discuss.
The Maylands Street Festival will be an inclusive event and aims to minimise impact on the environment. As such this will be a single use plastic and balloon free event. If you are unsure about this aspect, please contact us for more information prior to submission.
The fee is $120 plus power if required $8 per amp.
If you feel that your stall will fit our Festival and surrounds please submit your EOI for our consideration.
Please ensure you have everything you need before submitting your application. Below is a checklist to prompt you.
• Read and accept our Booking Conditions
• Read and accept our Booking Conditions
• Send an email to
(1) the relevant insurances (non food stalls still require PI Insurance)
(2) a photo of your set up
PI Insurance is required for all stall holders.
Artisan stalls can be in the form of trucks, trailers, marquees or vans. Powered and unpowered spaces are available, please ensure you tick the correct stall type and provide us your power requirements ahead of time to avoid issues on the day.
Please note, stall bump-in and bump-out are the responsibility of the stall holder.
All stall types require an application to be completed and approved in order to attend.
The Vendor acknowledges and agrees that, by applying to hire a stall site, the Vendor makes the following declaration:
• That the statements made in the application are true, accurate and complete.
• That any new product genres to your stall are approved by the Event Organiser.
• That the Vendor has the necessary licences, insurances, practising certificates or permission to sell the goods that they offer for sale in accordance with State and Local Shire regulations.
Site Use and Presentation
• All stalls to be set up ready for festival opening in accordance with bump-in instructions.
• Stallholders are to provide their own trucks, trailers, marquees or vans, and associated equipment or furniture.
• Stallholders must operate strictly within the marked boundaries of the stall site that has been allocated to them and to keep pathways clear for patrons.
• The presentation of stalls must be of a professional standard that is satisfactory to the Organiser.
• Vendors supplying their own infrastructure must ensure that it is of good quality and weighted appropriately. Note that if Marquees are not weighted down, you will not be allowed to trade regardless of the conditions.
Power and Equipment
• All powered sites must be notified in advance at the time of the booking.
• Power requirements are to be nominated by the vendor at the time of the booking and cannot be changed without prior agreement from the Organiser.
• The Vendor will nominate the total number of Amps and the number of 15 Amp connections and 10Amp connections required on any LACE powered site. Vendors must provide a suitable tagged 20m extension cord to connect to the outlet.
• Private generators must be nominated at the time of booking along with proposed location and size in kVA. Generators must be tagged, silenced and in good working order without excessive noise or smoke (i.e. low emission, low noise) to the satisfaction of the Organiser. If they are deemed a problem, the Organiser has the right to have the generator shut down and alternative arrangements will need to be made by the vendor.
• All electrical cords and equipment must be currently tagged and in good condition.
Payment and Refunds
• A Site is only secure once payment has been received.
• Successful applicants will have 7 days from receipt of invoice to make payment of Vendor fees and are required to submit proof of payment. (Screenshot or remittance advice)
• Late payments may incur an additional fee and if payment is not received in time you will risk losing your space.
• All cancellations/no shows within 30 days of the event will still be held liable for fees.
• Should the Organiser cancel the Event, stallholders will be notified by email and all monies paid will be refunded.
• The Maylands Festival will operate in all weather unless extreme weather or other disruptions that are beyond the Organisers control and the Organisers are compelled to cancel the event for the safety of traders and the public.
Bump-in and Bump-out
• To avoid delays and hindrance of other Vendors, Bump-in times need to be strictly adhered to. Latecomers will risk forfeiting their spots.
• Bump-in/Out details will be provided via email at least 1 week prior to the Event.
Acceptance of Booking Terms
All information provided in this Maylands Festival Vendor Application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. All associated fees are payable in advance once your booking is confirmed by us.
I have read and accept the above terms and conditions:
No - I understand my application will not proceed for consideration
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Localise.