Forró Prática | Wed 14th July
THE FORRÓ PRÁTICA IS NOW FULL!
You may still register and you will be added to the waiting list - if anyone drops out, we will send you a confirmation email.
Join us for our forró "prática": This is an opportunity to dance, practice and reconnect <3
- Everyone welcome!
- No partner needed
- Registration required
Wednesday 14th July
Esplanade in front of the European Parliament
After so many months of distance, we want to make this prática class an event where everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Whether you prefer to dance with a single person, a small group, or as many people as you can, whether you prefer to dance masked or unmasked - you are welcome!
We all have different comfort zones in general but especially right now. So we encourage you to:
- invite each other to dance warmly,
- give and accept a "no" (maybe just a "not quite yet") with a smile,
- check with your partner what they're comfortable with,
- and enjoy the dancing!
On a more practical level:
- Hand gel will be available, please use it regularly!
- Consider bringing a mask in case you or your dance partner would prefer to dance with masks on.
- By joining the event, you agree to notify us if you later test positive for covid and would have been contagious while present. In the unlikely event that this were to occur, we would notify all participants straight away.
- If it has to be cancelled because of bad weather, we will notify you via email around 19h on the day.
- If you have any questions, you can email us at
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you're a beginner, there will be an initiation before the practice session. No partner needed! You can register here:
What is your dance role?
This is to help us ensure we have a more or less balanced group of dancers.
Mainly follow, sometimes lead
Both lead and follow, more or less equally
Mainly lead, sometimes follow
Would you like to receive either of our newsletters?
NB - if you are already registered for these mailing lists, ticking "No thanks" will not unsubscribe you. To unsubscribe, email
Upcoming forró courses or events (Once or twice a month)
Forró! Songs, videos, dance exercises, culture, history and other reflections (Once or twice a month)
No thanks! I only wish to receive emails directly related to this initiation class
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service