Hoʻolohe Pono 2020 Application
Hoʻolohe Pono 2020
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship - Hawaiʻi
Ka ʻOhana o Ke Aloha
Oʻahu: July 12-17, 2020
Molokaii: July 18-25, 2020
Please mail completed application and/or application fee by May 31, 2020 to:
41-666 Kaʻaumana Place
Waimānalo, HI 96795
Any questions, please contact Brenda Wong at: (808) 478-6933 or
Check for the following:
- Down Payment Check: $50 Made out to “Ka ʻOhana o Ke Aloha”
• The $50 payment will be reimbursed if the applicant is not chosen.
• If the applicant withdraws, a refund of $25 will be granted.
- Application, Questionnaire, Optional Info Request form, and signed and dated Assumption of Risk and Liability form.
- Guardian signature of Assumption of Risk and Liability form (if applicant is under 18
- Reference form,
(not required for InterVarsity Hawaiʻi students).
*$50 application fee needs to be sent in by mail.
First and last name
Prefer not to say
City, State, Zip code
Which week(s) of Ho`olohe Pono are you interested in participating?
Check one or both
Oʻahu (July 12-17, 2020)
Molokaʻi (July 18-25, 2020)
Guardian's information (if applicant is under 18)
Guardian's City, State, Zip code
Guardian's Phone number
Guardian's Email address
For current students
Anticipated graduation date
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service